Led by: Kelly Gray
Marketing goddess and fitness professional
The Social Media 101 call will Jump Start your understanding of the basics - how to set up and link your accounts, what security setting to have, and the purpose behind such settings on Facebook, Twitter, Social Oomph, and LinkedIn.
Do you ever feel like you jumped on these platforms so quickly that you don't even know how or why your settings were determined? Perhaps your child, friend, or spouse set your accounts up for you? Maybe someone on your team runs your accounts, but you want to understand more about the process and your ability to access and administer the pages? If you nodded your head to any of these questions, this call is for you. Remember, the basics change daily, just like the technology and platforms! You won't want to miss this informative, yet quick session.
While on this 30 minute call, you will learn:
- Login basics
- Suggested security settings and rationale
- Account Administrators
- The differences in settings and functionalities for a Personal page and a Like/Business Page
- Explanation of who can see what, who can link to whom, etc.
- What to do if your account is hacked
- Bascis of Social Oomph/automated posts. When they are and aren't appropriate.