Visit Balletone Ambassador Assembly 2011 for more information!
A Balletone intensive weekend with the owner of the company, creators of the program and current educational team. Whether you are interested in quickly learning the 2011 updates to the program, new choreography or diving deeper into Balletone and what the program can do for you, this event will be like no other. The purpose of the Assembly is to create an Ambassador team to help present Balletone education regionally through Master Classes, Choreography exchanges and Cueing workshops. As well, helping the national educational team book successful workshops and deliver top notch experiences. You will earn up to 1.2 ACE and 10 AFAA CECs during the weekend, be exposed to fabulous instructors and educators from across the country and learn more about the future of Balletone as it begins to criss cross the globe!
Balletone Ambassador Assembly is being held: Friday, January 28 to Sunday, January 30th!
We have partnered with the Hotel Boulderado for discounted rates. Hotel Boulderado is located in the heart of Downtown Boulder and provides the best experience for Boulder. The Hotel Boulderado is walking distance to amazing food, shopping, and night life. MORE INFO TO COME!
Registration includes Sole Synthesis Training on Saturday, January 29th at Colorado Athletic Club, Boulder!
Early Bird Registration: $179 until 12/31/2010
Normal Registration: $199
Both Registration's include Sole Synthesis Training Manual
Friday evening (**6:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Introduction- vision for the future, 2011 plans and program updates
- Keynote with Shannon Fable- discussing how Balletone formats can elevate our teaching skills and expand our reach
- Dinner! networking / social event in downtown Boulder
Saturday (**7:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- How you can get involved - our education expansion plans for 2011 & how you can be a part
- Program Updates - overview of program changes for 2011 and beyond
- Balletone Standing Flow Refresher - review new manual, changes to program, choreography creation & delivery
- Sole Synthesis Instructor Training - the full, 6hr course; team taught with program owner, developer and education team
Sunday (**7:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Teaching Skills - elevating your message
- Choreography Exchange - new class designs to take home
- Practical Teaching Session - practice Balletone principles, teaching methodology live!
- Wrap Up- determine next steps and action plan for 2011
**all times are subject to change
Email Calvin@SFResources.com with questions!!!